the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Show only flags with requestee in the “Flags You Have Requested” section
-  Linkify bug summaries on My Dashboard query table
-  Add bug type icons to dependency trees
-  Suppress duplicated changes in bug history made at the same time mainly due to mid-air collisions
-  New bug’s “Choose from your most-used components” list is slow to show up
-  Add shortcuts for tracking & status flags
-  Remove horizontal rule from summary section as well as when email notifications are sent
-  Fix issues in the post-Sandstone skin including low contrast, visited links and small font size
-  Advanced Search page doesn’t list Flags and many other fields in Search By Change History
-  Update firefox-crash-table.js to use cached firefox_versions.json
-  Can’t type/paste text into attachment contents and set text/html mimetype
-  group reviewers not properly flagged in “Phabricator Revisions” bugzilla section
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.
One thought on “happy bmo push day: now with added contrast”
I’m a Newbie to PlanetMozilla Dylan. Does “midair collisions” refer to an abstruse coding collision?
Comments are closed.