the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Default component bug type is not set as expected; enhancement severity is still used for existing bugs
-  When cloning a bug, the bug is added to ‘Regressed by’ of the new bug
-  Obsolete attachments should have a strikethrough
-  Do not treat email addresses with invalid.bugs as unassigned when displaying bugs
-  Wrong escaping of quotes in attachment titles.
-  Add facility for requiring an API Key to always come from the same IP address
-  socorro lens chart for crash statistics blocked by CSP (Blocked by Content Security Policy)
-  Make Toolkit :: Blocklist Policy Request component private by default
-  Request for Bug Dependency Graphs return a 404
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.