the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Replace LWP::UserAgent with Mojo::UserAgent in phabbugz extension
-  Use HMAC to generate tokens and sensitive graph filenames
-  Move site-wide message to global header
-  Shutter the “Powered By Mozilla” form
-  Add (Cmd|Ctrl)+Enter shortcut for submitting from text areas.
-  Bugzilla::DB should gracefully handle disconnection events that happen during transactions
-  Convert links to absolute path
-  Change BMO docs links from bmo.readthedocs.org to .io
-  Refactor common parts of the feed daemon and improve timeout logging
-  Improve layout of attachment detail page, hide comment form when custom form is inserted
-  Multiple fixes for issues related to memory usage + configuration options for managing memory usage
-  Improve “Too many requests” page with an explanation
-  Feature request: link from user profile to editusers.
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.