the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  request queue page shows ‘Bugzilla::User=HASH(…)’ instead of username
-  “Opt out of these emails” at bottom of overdue request nagging emails doesn’t open desired page
-  Phabbugz panel short description missing
-  Remove outdated build plan code from PhabBugz extension used to move revisions from draft mode.
-  Do not display revisions that have moved out of the bug, but note the move in the bug history
-  Utilize Markdown in uplift form comments
-  Cannot edit comments after creating or updating an attachment
-  Re-style all markdown content, consistently
-  Sometimes the browser can cache the wrong version of an asset
-  Search: Filter out by default Product containing “Graveyard”
-  Optimize Bugzilla->active_custom_fields() for CPU and memory usage
-  Block ips of users that get too many page errors
-  Closed bug links don’t get their strike-through
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.